Celebrating Seven Years of helping develop the Carbon Market:
Some CPS Highlights...
News & Events
Learn more about how the Carbon Project Solutions team is helping move the carbon market forward and developing great offset projects with partners like you.
BC, Washington, Oregon & California leaders sign "Pacific Coast Action Plan on Climate and Energy"
October 28, 2013 - San Francisco, California - Big news. The leaders of BC, Washington, Oregon and California signed a plan today, committing to work together on climate change and clean energy. Along with Transportation and Clean Energy actions, the Plan agrees to "Lead national and international policy on climate change with actions to:"
1) Account for the costs of carbon pollution in each jurisdiction.
2) Harmonize 2050 targets for greenhouse gas reductions and develop mid-term targets needed to support long-term reduction goals.
3) Affirm the need to inform policy with findings from climate science.
4) Cooperate with national and sub-national governments around the world to press for an international agreement on climate change in 2015.
5) Enlist support for research on ocean acidification and take action to combat it.
Read more in our News section...